About B&N Properties
Property Management Specialists
Brent and Nikki Rollinson founded B&N Properties Ltd in 2000 from a passion for investing in residential rental properties – a passion that seemed sadly lacking in other property management companies.
B&N Properties exist to protect your valuable real estate assets. We encourage you to leave the stress of everyday property management on our broad shoulders. We shield you from worrying about tenants, tradies, health and safety concerns, and the Tribunal, leaving you to enjoy the returns on your investment.
B&N Properties is driven to maintain your property in top shape and rent it at the best rate possible – all while keeping vacancy time as low as possible. We are committed to staying on the cutting edge of property management:
- We don’t sell property, that means we can focus single-mindedly on managing your assets with no ulterior motive.
- We continually review and improve our systems to better serve our clients.
- We stay up-to-date on new and upcoming rental property laws.
- We are always focused on how you can profit from our actions or advice.
B&N Properties strive to be recognised as the most reliable, trustworthy, and meticulous property management company in the country.
Awards & Memberships
- Leading Property Managers of New Zealand (LPMNZ) – Rising Star Award (2015)
- Independent Property Managers Association (IPMA)
- Property Institute NZ (PINZ)
- New Zealand Property Investors Federation (NZPIF)
We offer property management services in Canterbury and Marlborough, managing a range of rural and residential rental properties in Christchurch, Ashburton, Blenheim, and Picton. Contact us today to find out how B&N Properties can make your life easier.